Florida Air A or Air B Contractors Exam - Complete Book Set
Florida Air A and Air B Contractor Exam. This package includes all the required books for Florida State Air A & Air B contractors exam.
- A "class A air-conditioning contractor" means a contractor whose services are unlimited in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems.
- A "class B air-conditioning contractor" means a contractor whose services are limited to 25 tons of cooling and 500,000 BTU of heating in any one system in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems, including duct work in connection with a complete system.
- A "class A and class B air-conditioning contractor" *shall not perform any work* such as liquefied petroleum or natural gas fuel lines within buildings, potable water lines or connections, sanitary sewer lines, swimming pool piping and filters, or electrical power wiring.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Troubleshooting Handbook, Billy Langley, 2nd edition, 2003. Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926) July 2018
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Pipefitters Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2015
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2014.
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 7th Edition, 2003
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards - Metal and Flexible, 3rd Edition 2005
- Energy Systems Analysis and Management, 2nd edition, 2014
- Trane Air Conditioning Manual, 6th Edition
- Trane Ductulator, 1976 or later
- Trane Reciprocating Refrigeration Manual, 67th Printing, Rev. March 1999
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 9th Ed., 2017
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Energy Conservation, 2017
NEED "EXAM READY" HIGHLIGHTED & TABBED BOOKS?
Our exam ready books are skillfully tabbed and highlighted by professionals. Your book will come affixed with permanent quick reference tabs printed with the chapter titles and other important sections to help you quickly and easily navigate through the book during your exam. Key areas will already be vibrantly highlighted for you, so you'll know what subjects are relevant and save time preparing for your exam. You can purchase this book set "exam ready" here: Florida Air A or Air B Contractors Exam - Highlighted & Tabbed Complete Book Set.
Florida Class A Air-Conditioning Contractor Reference Books
Florida Class A Air-Conditioning Contractor State Application
Florida Class A Air-Conditioning Contractor Online Reference Course
Florida Class A Air-Conditioning Contractor Cram Course