Florida Principle and Practice Exam Prep for Building Code Administrators and Inspectors
Get one step closer to becoming a Florida Building Code Administrator and Inspector with a prep course designed by 1ExamPrep to help you conquer the required Florida Building Code Administrator and Inspector examination.
Use a blended, online and in-person course structure to tailor your prep to your individual learning style. You’ll have a full year of access to the online course, as well as a full year of optional access to the physical classroom at our
- 1-hour test-taking techniques and practice exams
- Highlights & Tabs for all required books in the exam
- 100's of practice questions on each topic
- Book overview and instructional videos
- 1 year of online and in-person classroom access
- Covered topics include questions that are based upon content contained in the reference materials and from common administrative and legal knowledge. They are structured to cover a wide range of administrative and legal topics such as Administrative Law; Property Law; Planning; Supervising Code Personnel; Negligent Wrongdoing; Discipline; Working with the Public at Large; and General Liability in order to ensure compliance with governing Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, and Electrical Codes.