Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
Complete Book Set for Mississippi NASCLA Exam
Have Questions? Call 904-710-8908 for more details on books required for the exam and our exam prep courses.
Book package includes all of the following books for the NASCLA Commercial General Building Contractor Examination:
- Mississippi Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Mgmt, 4th Ed.
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017, William R. Mincks, Hal Johnston
- Construction Project Management, 2014, 4th Edition, Frederick Gould, Nancy Joyce
- ACI 318-14 (2014): Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2018
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2016, 3rd Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011, Dave Roberts
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 10th edition
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8th edition (2015)
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 10th Edition, Cameron K. Andres and Ronald C. Smith
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition), John L. Feirer and Mark D. Feirer
- ICC A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2017
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson, 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2018, 4th Edition
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition
- International Building Code, 2018 Edition
- Developing Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan - A Guide for Construction Sites
- ANSI/EIMA 99-A-2017: Standard Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) and EIFS with Drainage, 2017
Some states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State-specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Exam.
All products and company names are trademarksTM or registered ® trademarks and/or copyrights of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the respective holders.