Complete Book Set for Tennessee NASCLA Exam
Have Questions? Call 904-710-8908 for more details on books required for the exam and our exam prep courses.
Book package includes all of the following books for the NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Examination:
- Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Mgmt
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Ed.
- Construction Project Management, 4th Ed.
- ACI 318-14 (2014)
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling and Installing Wood Trusses
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Mgmt, 12 ed
- Erector’s Manual, 2nd Ed.
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning, Level 1, 3rd Ed.
- SDI Steel Deck Manual of Construction, 2nd Ed.
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Ed.
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Ed.
- Handling and Erection for Steel Joists and Steel Girders
- Modern Masonry, 8th Ed.
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 10th Ed.
- Code of Federal Regulations – 29 CFR Part 1926 OSHA
- Carpentry and Building Construction 2016
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 3rd Ed.
- Green Building Fundamentals
- International Building Code 2015
Some states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Accredited Exam.
|title= *add these items to your book set to pass your exams:|title= Online exam prep Courses|nascla-accredited-examination-national-commercial-general-building|tennessee-business-and-law-management-course|title=Preprinted Tabs for books|pre-printed-tabs-for-nascla-accredited-examination-national-commercial-general-building-contractor-examination|title=Blank Permanent Tabs|blank-redi-tabs-375-per-pack|gel-highlighter-yellow|marker-type-highlighter-yelllow|
1.Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Mgmt|2.Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Ed.|3.Construction Project Management, 4th Ed.|4.ACI 318-14 (2014)|5.BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling and Installing Wood Trusses|6.NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Mgmt, 12 edition|7.Erector’s Manual, 2nd Ed.|8.Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning, Level 1, 3rd Ed.| 9.SDI Steel Deck Manual of Construction, 2nd Ed.|10.Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011|11.Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Ed.|12.Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Ed.|13.Handling and Erection for Steel Joists and Steel Girders|14.Modern Masonry, 8th Ed.|15.Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 9th Ed.|16.Code of Federal Regulations – 29 CFR Part 1926 OSHA|17.Carpentry and Building Construction 2016|18.ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009|19.Roofing Construction and Estimating|20.Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 3rd Edition| 21.Green Building Fundamentals|22.International Building Code 2015
We Also Recommend
Complete Book Set for NASCLA Accredited Examination; National Commercial (General) Building Contractor Examination