2 Day Classroom CPO Course - Florida ONLY!
$250 - Includes Unlimited Free Retakes Until You Pass!
2 Day Class / Walk-ins welcome !
- Saturday & Sunday 8:30 am til 5:30 pm
- 1 hour lunch break
- Bring a Highlighter, Pencil & Calculator.
- (can not use your cell phone as a calculator)
- 2-1/2 hour, 50 question exam, 38 correct to pass
*Class and test in English
January 13TH & 14TH
February 10TH &11TH
March 10TH & 11TH
April 14TH &15
May 12TH &13TH
June 9TH &10TH
July 14TH & 15TH
August 11TH &12TH
September 8TH & 9TH
October 13TH &14TH
November 10TH &11TH
December 8TH & 9TH
Spanish Class Schedule
*Class and test en Espanol
April 28TH & 29TH
May 26TH &27TH
June 16TH &17TH
July 21ST & 22ND
August 25TH & 26TH
September 22ND & 23RD
October 6TH & 7TH
November 24TH & 25TH
December 15TH & 16TH
Please call for Spanish only classes. 786-566-9800
What is the Certified Pool/Spa Operator® Certification Program?
A CPO® Certification provides individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. This training has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities. The NSPF® Certified Pool/Spa Operator® (CPO®) Certification program, the world's leading verifiable pool and spa training credential, is available as a blended training program. The CPO® Certification program is also eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
The CPO® Certification program requires participation in either a two-day in-person class (14-16 hours) taught by a certified instructor or the blended format that combines the online Pool Operator Primer™ and one day of the Pool Operator Fusion™ in-person class of instruction. An open book written examination is required.
This two-day class covers 14-16 hours of information from the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook and local codes taught by a certified NSPF® Instructor. This dynamic setting offers direct interaction with an instructor and fellow students. Pass the open book exam and earn CPO®certification.
Contact an NSPF® Instructor or go to the class schedule page to find a class near you.
Pool Operator Primer™
This online training program can be the first step to earning a CPO® Certification. This online curriculum follows the 18 chapters in the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook, which is provided.
Students have access to the Pool Operator Primer™ online course for six months giving them the opportunity to review the material many times.
Pool Operator Fusion™
This one-day in-person class is offered by a certified NSPF® Instructor and is an economical and convenient way to achieve the CPO®Certification.
Sign-up for the second day of any two-day classroom certification course or a stand-alone one-day Pool Operator Fusion™ class. Contact an NSPF® Instructor or go to the class schedule page to find a class near you. Students must present a Pool Operator Primer™ Record of Completion and pass an open book exam to obtain a CPO® Certification.
- 2-Day Classroom CPO® Certification Course
- CPO® Certification Blended Training - Pool Operator Primer™ plus Pool Operator Fusion™
CPO® Certification Program Benefits
- Proven educational tool
- Widely accepted by local and state authorities
- Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
- Includes a comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
- Taught by NSPF® Certified Instructors
- Recognized nationally and internationally
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management and risk reduction
- Eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs)