2017 Florida Building Code - Building, 6th edition
Florida Building Code - Building 6th Edition (2017) is a fully integrated, Florida-specific building code based on the 2015 International Building Code.
The provisions of this code shall apply to the construction, alteration, movement, enlargement, replacement, repair, equipment, use and occupancy, location, maintenance, removal and demolition of every building or structure or any appurtenances connected or attached to such buildings or structures.
This edition is effective in Florida State Contractor's exams effective May 1st, 2018 for the following:
- Florida Commercial Pool
- Florida General Contractor
- Florida Building Contractor
- Florida Residential Contractor
- Florida Glass and Glazing Contractor
- Florida Irrigation Contractor
- Florida Marine Contractor
- Florida Roofing Contractor
- Florida Service Pool Contractor
- Florida Specialty Structure Contractor