Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
8 Hour Online Continuing Education Miami-Dade
Miami-Dade Contractors Continuing Education - 8 Hour Online Course
Complete your continuing education requirements at 1 Exam Prep to maintain your Miami-Dade contractor license. This 8 hour online course covers 50% of Miami-Dade County's 16 hours of CE requirements for contractors in Miami-Dade County renewing their license.
**Important: Miami-Dade requires a total of 16 CE hours. Per Miami-Dade County, 8 hours may be performed online. The other additional hours must be completed in person (classroom).The purchase of this online course will only satisfy 50% of your requirements.**
8 Hour Online Course Details and Benefits
- Instant Course Access - Link to the course and log in instructions will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase.
- Online Course - Complete the course in the comfort of your own home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
- Self-Paced - Watch each video at your own pace. If you are not able to watch an entire video at one time, don't worry. When you log back into the course you can finish watching where you left off. The quizzes after each video are not timed, so you can take all the time you need.
- Instant Certificate of Completion - When you have completed the course you may download and print your Certificate of Completion to present to Miami-Dade County.
- 1 Year of Access - You will have access to the course for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- Miami-Dade Approved CE Course - Our sponsor ID is #D-111.
You may purchase the additional required 8-Hours by also purchasing our Classroom 8-Hour Online Miami-Dade CE Course. The 8-Hour classroom course requires you to come to our Coconut Creek, FL location. You may come in anytime Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Your Miami-Dade CE hours can be applied to your 4 hour Broward County CE and 14 hours State Registered or Certified License.
Online Course includes the following topics:
Please contact our Licensing Advisers at 954-210-3030 or email@example.com to enroll and/or answer any questions you may have.