We Can Help! Call 877-804-3959 or complete this form and we will call you
Please fill the above required fields!
Your cart is empty!
Alabama Building Contractor under Four Stories Book Package
Alabama Building Contractor under Four Stories Book Package.
Books included with this package:
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013 (Updated March 2015)
- Carpentry and Building Construction 2016 (Student Edition)
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition,
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8th Edition, 2015
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Edition, 2014
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006
- International Energy Conservation Code, 2009
- International Building Code, 2006
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2006
- ACI 530/530.1-13 (2013): Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries
- ACI 318-14 (2014): Building Code Requirements for Structural Steel Concrete
- Business and Project Management for Contractors-General Contractors – Alabama 3rd Edition