Broward County 4 hr Continuing Education - Classroom
Broward County 4 hr Continuing Education - Classroom Course
All Broward County Specialty Contractors must complete 4-hours of approved Continuing Education every 2 years based on their required license renewal date. The Board rules state that this CE must be completed before you will be allowed to renew your license.
Complete your continuing education requirements to maintain your Broward Contractor license with our convenient weekday CE course. Work at your own pace. Start and stop after any hour of CE. 8:30 am - 6:00 pm Monday - Friday. Our course covers all CE requirements necessary to renew your license.
- 1 hour Broward County Chapter 9 CE Course
- 1 hour Successful Business Practices
- 1 hour Workers Compensation CE Course
- 1 hour Workplace Safety CE Course
- Watch our video and PowerPoints - No pressure, just sit, learn, and get credit!
- Proctored - So no tests are required.
- We will report to the DBPR that you have completed your continuing education requirements.
- State Approved CE Course - Our DBPR provider ID is 0005785
*** CALL US TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR EARLIER OR LATER HOUR, WE WILL WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE. ***
***If you are a Florida State Registered license holder in Broward County you must perform 14 hours of continuing education for the Florida CILB and 4 hours will count toward your Broward County license renewal. You will receive two sets of certificates. ***
Should you have any additional questions regarding continuing education requirements, please feel free to contact our Licensing Advisers at 954-210-3030.