Florida State General Contractor License Exam Book Set - Trade Books - Highlighted & Tabbed
Florida General Contractor Exam Complete Book Set. Florida's General Contractor Exam is an open book test that has 19 trade books, this package includes all 19 trade books for Florida General Contractor exam.
This is the most comprehensive set of Florida State General Contractor trade exam books available on the market today!
All of these books are professionally highlighted and tabbed by our Instructors. This process takes our highly trained staff 16 hours to professionally detail your books. There are a total of 400 tabs, and 2,000 highlighted sections specifically for the Florida General, Building or Residential Contractor Contract Administration, Project Management & Business Exams.
*Please allow an additional 5-7 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
To be a Florida Certified Contractor, you must be able to pass the contractor’s test, provide a proven record of financial stability, and present evidence of your experience for the category in which you wish to be licensed. A contractor must have at least four years of field experience in the category being considered, and one of those years has to be acting in a supervisory role. This last requirement could be substituted for at least three years of undergraduate credit hours. When the contractor wishes to be certified as a building or general contractor, he/she must present evidence of experience in four of these categories:
- Masonry walls
- Steel erection
- Elevated slabs
- Pre-cast concrete structures
- Column erection
The complete set of professionally highlighted and tabbed Florida State General Contractor trade exam books includes the below references:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 1997
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statues Chapter 455, 2017
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Edition, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff and William C. Panarese,16th Edition, 2016
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Edition, 2011
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 9th Edition, 2013
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2016 Edition.
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 9th Ed., 2017
- Building Component Safety Information: BCSI-ED2-D “Guide to Good Practices for Handling, Installing and Bracing of Metal Connected Wood Trusses”, 2015
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2017