We Can Help! Call 877-804-3959 or complete this form and we will call you
Please fill the above required fields!
Your cart is empty!
Complete Book Set for Florida State Residential Contractor Exam
The complete set of Florida State Residential Contractor trade exam books includes the following:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 1997
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statues Chapter 455, 2017
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Edition, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff and William C. Panarese,16th Edition, 2016
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Edition, 2011
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 9th Edition, 2013
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2016 Edition.
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 9th Ed., 2017
- Building Component Safety Information: BCSI-ED2-D “Guide to Good Practices for Handling, Installing and Bracing of Metal Connected Wood Trusses”, 2015
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2017