Broward County - 4 hr Online Continuing Education
All Broward County Construction Specialty Contractors must complete 4-hours of approved Continuing Education every 2 years based on their required license renewal date. The Board rules state that this CE must be completed before you will be allowed to renew your license.
Complete your continuing education requirements to maintain your Broward Contractor license with our convenient online CE course. Our course covers all CE requirements necessary to renew your license.
- 1 hour Broward County Chapter 9 CE Course
- 1 hour Successful Business Practices
- 1 hour Workers Compensation CE Course
- 1 hour Workplace Safety CE Course
Course Details and Benefits
- Instant Course Access - Link to course and log in instructions will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase.
- Online Course - Complete the course in the comfort of your own home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
- Self-Paced - Watch each video at your own pace. If you are not able to watch an entire video at one time, don't worry. When you log back into the course you can finish watching where you left off. The quizzes after each video are not timed, so you can take all the time you need.
- Instant Certificate of Completion - When you have completed the course you can immediately download your certificate to present to Broward County.
- 1 Year of Access - You will have access to the course for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- State Approved CE Course - Our DBPR provider ID is 0005785
***If you are a Florida State Registered license holder in Broward County you must perform 14 hours of continuing education for the Florida CILB and 4 hours will count toward your Broward County license renewal. You will receive two sets of certificates. ***
Should you have any additional questions regarding continuing education requirements, please feel free to contact our Licensing Advisers at 954-210-3030.