THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTIAL POOL CONTRACTORS LICENSE
*Please allow an additional 15 business days on tabbed and highlighted book package orders.*
The Ultimate Exam Prep for Florida State Residential Pool Contractors includes the following highlighted and tabbed references:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455
- Contractor's Manual, 2021
- ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014
- ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011
- Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 32nd Ed.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, Copyright 2008 (Used - like new condition, this book is out of print)
- Guide to Shotcrete, (506R-16), 2016
- NFPA 70 – 2017 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains and Similar Installations, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th Ed.
- Pool and Spa Operator Handbook, 2017 Edition
- ANSI/NSF 50 – 2020, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and other Recreational Water Facilities
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include required credit reports or the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).