Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR FLORIDA ROOFING CONTRACTOR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ULTIMATE EXAM PREP is the perfect package for the student that knows how to optimize the odds of passing their test and accelerate the process of obtaining their license. It's a full "start to finish" package that covers all the bases, creating an academic safety net that ensures a more secure test taker. All for the best value possible.
- all the fundamental required books for the pertaining contractor exam.
- online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam
- 1-year access to courses
- 4 hours of tutoring
- Application Assistance
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Roofing Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Building Estimator's Reference Book, Walker's, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 July 2018
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition, January 2012
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, D. Atcheson, Copyright 1995 – 8th Printing 2008
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof System, 2015 (Effective April 1, 2019, the 2019 edition will be required)
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems, 2016.
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems, 2017
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Architectural Metal Flashing, and Condensation Control 2018.
- The N.R.C.A. Waterproofing Manual, 2005
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Test Protocols for High-Velocity Hurricane Zones, 2017