Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR FLORIDA COMMERCIAL POOL CONTRACTORS LICENSE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ULTIMATE EXAM PREP is the perfect package for the student that knows how to optimize the odds of passing their test and accelerate the process of obtaining their license. It's a full "start to finish" package that covers all the bases, creating an academic safety net that ensures a more secure test taker. All for the best value possible.
- All the fundamental required books for the pertaining contractor exam.
- Online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam
- 1-year access to courses
- 4 hours of private tutoring
- Application Assistance
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Commercial Pool Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- ANSI/APSP -1 American National Standard for Public Swimming Pools, 2014
- ANSI/APSP-2 American National Standard for Public Spas,1999
- ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014
- ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011
- ANSI/NSF 50 – 2017, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and other Recreational Water Facilities
- Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, Copyright 2008
- Guide to Shotcrete, (506R-16), 2016
- NFPA 70 – 2014 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains and Similar Installations, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th Edition
- Pool and Spa Operator Handbook, 2017 Edition
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017