Florida Business and Finance Exam - Online Exam Prep Course [Construction Contractors]
Get one step closer to becoming a Florida State Contractor with a prep course designed by 1ExamPrep to help you conquer the required Pearson Vue Business and Finance examination.
Use a blended, online home study or live instructor-led virtual class structure to tailor your prep to your individual learning style.
Select your course option from the drop down menu above.
- Online Self-Study Exam Prep Option: 6 months access to self-paced online course. ($395)
- Online Home Study Exam Prep PLUS Instructor-Led Virtual Class Option: 6 months access to live virtual classes led by industry expert teaching proven proprietary test taking method and access to the online home study exam prep course. ($695)*
- Highlighting and tabbing locations for each required book, so you can quickly and easily reference your materials during the exam
- Practice questions in printable PDF format and timed simulated computer-based format
- Testing taking techniques that are an indispensable part of these open-book exams
- Android and iOS Compatible - Access the course on your phone anytime
The Business and Finance exam is a requirement for all types of contractors to become licensed in the State of Florida. This exam must be taken in addition to the contractor or trade exam for which you are trying to become licensed. Topics covered on the business and finance exam portion are establishing the contracting business, managing administrative duties, managing trade operations, conducting accounting functions, managing human resources, and complying with government regulation,
*To access live instructor-led virtual classes with your exam prep course, select the "Add Instructor-Led Virtual Classes" course option.