THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ULTIMATE EXAM PREP is the perfect package for the student that knows how to optimize the odds of passing their test and accelerate the process of obtaining their license. It's a full "start to finish" package that covers all the bases, creating an academic safety net that ensures a more secure test taker. All for the best value possible.
- all the fundamental required books for the pertaining contractor exam.
- online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam
- 1-year access to courses
- 4 hours of tutoring
- Application Assistance
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Mechanical Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Troubleshooting Handbook, Billy Langley, 2nd Edition, 2003
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 July 2018
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Pipefitters Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2015
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2014
- NFPA 99 - Health Care Facilities, (Chapter 3 & 5, Annex A & C), 2015.
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 7th Edition, 2003
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards, Metal and Flexible, 3rd Edition 2005
- Energy Systems Analysis and Management, 2nd edition, 2014
- Trane Air Conditioning Manual, 6th Edition. (70th , 71st , 72nd , 73rd printing with errata through 6/03 or 74th printing)
- Trane Ductulator, 1976 or later
- Trane Reciprocating Refrigeration Manual, 67th Printing, Rev. March 1999
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Energy Conservation, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2017