THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR PLUMBING CONTRACTORS
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ULTIMATE EXAM PREP is the perfect package for the student that knows how to optimize the odds of passing their test and accelerate the process of obtaining their license. It's a full "start to finish" package that covers all the bases, creating an academic safety net that ensures a more secure test taker. All for the best value possible.
- all the fundamental required books for the pertaining contractor exam.
- online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam
- 1-year access to courses
- 4 hours of tutoring
- Application Assistance
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida Plumbing Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Chapter 64E-6, Florida Administrative Code, Standards for Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems, July 16, 2013
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- NFPA 14 – Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems, 2013
- NFPA 99 - Health Care Facilities, (Chapter 3 & 5, Annex A & C), 2015
- Plumber’s Handbook Revised, Howard C. Massey, 2018, 5th Ed.
- Solar Thermal Manual: Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006.
- Mathematics for Plumbers and Pipefitters, 8th Edition 2013
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2017