THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR PLUMBING CONTRACTORS
*Please allow an additional 15 business days on tabbed and highlighted book package orders.*
The Ultimate Exam Prep for Florida Plumbing Contractors includes the following highlighted and tabbed references:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455
- Contractor's Manual, 2021
- Chapter 64E-6, Florida Administrative Code, Standards for Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems, July 16, 2013
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- NFPA 14 – Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems, 2016
- NFPA 99 - Health Care Facilities, (Chapter 3 & 5, Annex A & C), 2018
- Plumber’s Handbook Revised, Howard C. Massey, 2018, 5th Ed.
- Solar Thermal Manual: Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006.
- Mathematics for Plumbers and Pipefitters, 8th Edition 2013
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2020
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include required credit reports or the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).