Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR UNLIMITED ELECTRICAL
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ULTIMATE EXAM PREP is the perfect package for the student that knows how to optimize the odds of passing their Florida State Unlimited Electrical examination and accelerate the process of obtaining their license. It's a full "start to finish" package that covers all the bases, creating an academic safety net that ensures a more secure test taker. All for the best value possible.
- all the fundamental required books for the pertaining contractor exam.
- online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam
- 1-year access to courses
- Application Assistance
This Ultimate Exam Prep for Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractors includes the following highlighted and tabbed references:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29 (OSHA) Parts 1926, 1910, 1904
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- NFPA 72-National Fire Alarm Code, 2019
- NFPA 780-Lightning Protection Code, 2017
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code, 2018
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, Bukowski & Moore, 3rd Ed., 2003 or 4th Ed., 2010
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems, 1999, 3rd Edition, William H. Trimmer
- Engineering Sign Structures, An Introduction to Analysis and Design, 1998, Jones, Benjamin
- Security: A Guide to Security System Design and Equipment Selection and Installation, 1992, 2nd Edition, Neil Cumming
- NEON, Techniques and Handling, 1997, 4th E, Samuel C. Miller
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 16th Edition
- Telecommunication Wiring, 2001, Herrick