THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR UNLIMITED ELECTRICAL
This Ultimate Exam Prep for Florida Unlimited Electrical Contractors includes the following highlighted and tabbed references:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29 (OSHA) Parts 1926, 1910, 1904
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- NFPA 72-National Fire Alarm Code, 2019
- NFPA 780-Lightning Protection Code, 2017
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code, 2018
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, Bukowski & Moore, 3rd Ed., 2003 or 4th Ed., 2010
- Engineering Sign Structures, An Introduction to Analysis and Design, 1998, Jones, Benjamin
NTC Blue Book
- NEON, Techniques and Handling, 1997, 4th E, Samuel C. Miller
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 17th Edition
- Telecommunication Wiring, 2001, Herrick
*The 3 hour semi-private business and finance tutoring session can be substituted with 2 hours of private business and finance tutoring at request and if the tutor's schedule is accommodating.
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include required credit reports or the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).