Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR FLORIDA GENERAL CONTRACTOR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ULTIMATE EXAM PREP is the perfect package for the student that knows how to optimize the odds of passing their Florida State General Contractor examination and accelerate the process of obtaining their State license. It's a full "start to finish" package that covers all the bases, creating an academic safety net that ensures a more secure test taker. All for the best value possible.
- all the fundamental required books for the pertaining contractor exam.
- online courses for both Business and Trade portions of the exam
- 1-year access to courses
- 4 hours of tutoring
- Application Assistance
The Ultimate Exam Prep for Florida State General Contractors includes the following highlighted and tabbed references:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455 from 2019
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Edition, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff and William C. Panarese,16th Edition, 2016
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th Edition, 2019
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 10th Edition, 2019
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2018 Edition.
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 9th Ed., 2017
- Building Component Safety Information: BCSI-ED2-D “Guide to Good Practices for Handling, Installing and Bracing of Metal Connected Wood Trusses”, 2018
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2020