Florida Irrigation Contractor License (Book Rental)
$875.00 (taxes and shipping included)
*plus $600 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped.
Book Rental for Irrigation Contractor
- Includes highlighted and tabbed books
- Trade course - Irrigation Course
- Business and Finance Course
- 6 months of access to online course
A Florida Irrigation Contractor is a contractor whose contracting business consists of the execution of contracts requiring the experience, financial means, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, manage, monitor, audit, or, if not prohibited by law, design irrigation systems. An irrigation specialty contractor may install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, manage, monitor, audit, or, if not prohibited by law, design irrigation systems, including any excavation work incidental thereto.
An irrigation system includes all: piping; fittings; sprinklers; drip irrigation products; valves; irrigation controllers; control wiring; rain sensors; water pumps; water conservation devices; water harvesting systems; irrigation main lines downstream of a utility potable water meter or utility alternative water supply distribution line and dedicated backflow prevention device; and associated components installed for the delivery and application of water for the purpose of irrigation.
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
*Please allow an additional 5-7 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Irrigation Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 July 2018
- Irrigation, 6th Ed, 2011
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (AIA-A201-2017)
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (AIA-A401-2017)
- A701 Instructions to Bidder 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
Manual, 2017 (FCM-2017)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2018