THE ULTIMATE EXAM PREP FOR FLORIDA SERVICE POOL CONTRACTORS LICENSE
*Please allow an additional 7-10 business days on tabbed and highlighted book package orders.*
The Ultimate Exam Prep for Florida State Service Pool Contractors includes the following highlighted and tabbed references:
- ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014
- ANSI/APSP-2 American National Standard for Public Spas, 1999 (ANSI-2-1999)
- ANSI/APSP -1 American National Standard for Public (Swimming Pools, 2014
- ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011
- Chapter 64E-9, Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Places, (Formerly Ch. 10D-5), 2016.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- NFPA 70 – 2017 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains & Similar Installations, 2017
- Pool & Spa Operator Handbook, 2017 Edition
- ANSI/NSF 50 – 2019, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and other Recreational Water Facilities
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
*The 3 hour semi-private business and finance tutoring session can be substituted with 2 hours of private business and finance tutoring at request and if the tutor's schedule is accommodating.
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include required credit reports or the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).