Florida Air A and Air B Contractor Exam Complete Book Set - Trade Books
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Florida Air A and Air B Contractor Exam. This package includes all the required books for Florida State Air A & Air B contractors exam.
- A "class A air-conditioning contractor" means a contractor whose services are unlimited in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems.
- A "class B air-conditioning contractor" means a contractor whose services are limited to 25 tons of cooling and 500,000 BTU of heating in any one system in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems, including duct work in connection with a complete system.
- A "class A and class B air-conditioning contractor" *shall not perform any work* such as liquefied petroleum or natural gas fuel lines within buildings, potable water lines or connections, sanitary sewer lines, swimming pool piping and filters, or electrical power wiring.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Troubleshooting Handbook, Billy Langley, 2nd edition, 2003. Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Pipefitters Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2021
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 8th Edition
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards - Metal and Flexible, 4th Edition 2020
- Energy Systems Analysis and Management, 2nd edition, 2014
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology, 9th Edition
- Trane Ductulator, 1976 or later
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Energy Conservation, 2020