Florida State Application Processing - Electrical
We will complete your application for your Electrical Contractor License and ensure that your application is prepared the correct way to give you the best chance to get approved on the first try.
We will suggest to you the best avenue to limit the "Red Flags" and to streamline this process.
- Educate and consult our client on licensing laws and the licensing process
- Determine Eligibility Qualifications based on client’s specific needs and background
- Prepare and process a license application
- Assemble necessary documents
- Prepare applicant for Board appearance, if required
- Oversee the clients application until approved
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).