Florida Solar Contractors License Exam Book Set - Book Rental
$895 (TAXES AND SHIPPING INCLUDED)
*PLUS $950 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IF BOOKS ARE RETURNED IN SIMILAR CONDITION WITHIN 6 MONTHS FROM THE TIME THEY ARE SHIPPED.
BOOK RENTAL FOR Florida Solar Contractor
- Includes highlighted and tabbed books
- Trade Course - Solar Course
- Business and Finance Course
- 6 months of online access
A Florida Solar Contractor is a contractor whose services consist of the installation, alteration, repair, maintenance, relocation, or replacement of solar panels for potable solar water heating systems, swimming pool solar heating systems, and photovoltaic systems and any appurtenances, apparatus, or equipment used in connection therewith, whether public, private, or otherwise, regardless of use.
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
*Please allow an additional 5-7 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Solar Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Ed. 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926)
- National Electrical Code Handbook, 2014
- Photovoltaic System Design, (Course Manual), 1999 2nd Edition
- Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006
- Solar Construction Safety by Oregon Solar Energy Industries Association, December 2006
- Photovoltaic Systems, 2014, 3rd Edition
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof System, 2015
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems, 2016
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017