Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
Florida Business and Finance Exam - Online Practice Questions
Get started on your path to becoming a Certified Florida Construction Contractor by studying for the required computer-based Florida Business and Law examination with simulated online practice questions.
- Practice in a timed environment right from your home computer or mobile phone
- Hundreds of practice questions in computer-based format
- Bonus - Also included are strategies for taking contractor's licensing exams, test-taking techniques, time management tips, and how to sign up for your exams.
- 3 months of online access
The Florida Business and Finance Exam covers financing, taxes, business law, and accounting, including payroll, accounting practices, lien law, labor law, tax law, productivity calculations and more…
- Establishing the Business
- Organizational Structure
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
- Estimating and Bidding a Job