Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
Florida Business and Finance Exam (Book Rental)
$600 (most affordable option)
*PLUS $250 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IF BOOKS ARE RETURNED IN SIMILAR CONDITION WITHIN 6 MONTHS FROM THE TIME THEY ARE SHIPPED.
BOOK RENTAL FOR Business & Finance
- Includes highlighted and tabbed books
- Business and Finance online course
- 6 months of access to online course
- 6 months access to virtual classes
The Florida Business & Finance Contractors Exam is required for all first-time State contractor license applicants in addition to taking the trade exam.
All of these books are professionally highlighted and tabbed by our team. This process takes our highly trained staff 8 hours to professionally detail your books. There are more than 200 tabs, and 800 highlighted sections specifically for the Florida State Business & Finance Exam.
The Complete Set of professionally highlighted and tabbed Florida State Business and Finance Books includes the following books:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (AIA-A201-2017)
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (AIA-A401-2017)
- A701 Instructions to Bidder 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017 (FCM-2017)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455 (Current Edition)
The Florida Business & Finance Contractor's Exam is conducted by Pearson Vue and has 120 questions and a time limit of 390 minutes. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
The Florida Business & Finance Exam covers financing, taxes, business law, and accounting, including payroll, accounting practices, lien law, labor law, tax law, productivity calculations and more…
- Florida Business & Finance Exam Content
- Establishing the Business
- Organizational Structure
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
- Estimating and Bidding a Job