Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
Florida Business and Finance Exam Complete Book Set - Highlighted & Tabbed
The Florida Business & Finance Contractors Exam is required for all first-time applicants in addition to taking the trade exam.
All of these books are professionally highlighted and tabbed by our team. This process takes our highly trained staff 8 hours to professionally detail your books. There are more than 200 tabs, and 800 highlighted sections specifically for the Florida State Business & Finance Exam.
***Please allow 7 -10 business days to process tabbed and highlighted orders***
The Complete Set of professionally highlighted and tabbed Florida State Business and Finance Books includes the following books:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (AIA-A201-2017)
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (AIA-A401-2017)
- A701 Instructions to Bidder 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017 (FCM-2017)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455 (Current Edition)
The Florida Business & Finance Contractor's Exam has 120 questions and a time limit of 390 minutes. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
The Florida Business & Finance Exam covers financing, taxes, business law, and accounting, including payroll, accounting practices, lien law, labor law, tax law, productivity calculations and more…
- Florida Business & Finance Exam Content
- Establishing the Business
- Organizational Structure
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
- Estimating and Bidding a Job