We Can Help! Call 877-804-3959 or complete this form and we will call you
Please fill the above required fields!
Your cart is empty!
Florida Building Contractor License Exam Books - Complete Set
The complete set of Florida State Building Contractor trade exam books includes the following:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 1997
- Florida Statues Chapter 455, 2017
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Edition, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff and William C. Panarese,16th Edition, 2016
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Edition, 2011
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 9th Edition, 2013
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2016 Edition.
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 9th Ed., 2017
- Building Component Safety Information: BCSI-ED2-D “Guide to Good Practices for Handling, Installing and Bracing of Metal Connected Wood Trusses”, 2015
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2017