Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
Florida Building Contractor License Exam Book Set - Trade Books - Highlighted & Tabbed
Florida Building Contractor Exam Complete Book Set. Florida's Building Contractor Exam is an open book test that has 19 trade books, this package includes all 19 trade books for Florida Building Contractor exam.This is the most comprehensive set of Florida State Building Contractor trade exam books available on the market today!
All of these books are professionally highlighted and tabbed by our Instructors. This process takes our highly trained staff 16 hours to professionally detail your books. There are a total of 400 tabs, and 2,000 highlighted sections specifically for the Florida Building Contractor Contract Administration, Project Management & Business Exams.
*Please allow an additional 7-10 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
A Florida Building Contractor (CBC) means a contractor whose services are limited to construction of commercial buildings and single-dwelling or multiple-dwelling residential buildings, which do not exceed three stories in height, and accessory use structures in connection therewith or a contractor whose services are limited to remodeling, repair, or improvement of any size building if the services do not affect the structural members of the building. This is the correct license for those contractors wishing to build new residential and commercial structures up to three stories.
The Florida Building Contractor's License allows contractors to remodel any type of residential or commercial unit, regardless of height (the 3-story limitation only applies to structural work and new construction, not to non-structural remodeling work).
The complete set of professionally highlighted and tabbed Florida State Building Contractor trade exam books includes the below references:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001
- Florida Statues Chapter 455 (Current Edition)
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Edition, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff, and William C. Panarese,16th Edition, 2016
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 10th Edition, 2019
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2018 Edition.
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 9th Ed., 2017
- Building Component Safety Information: BCSI-ED2-D “Guide to Good Practices for Handling, Installing and Bracing of Metal Connected Wood Trusses”, 2018
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2020