Miami-Dade County - 16 Hour Online Continuing Education
Miami-Dade Contractors Continuing Education - 16 Hour Online Course
Complete your continuing education requirements at 1 Exam Prep to maintain your Miami-Dade contractor license. This 16 hour online course covers Miami-Dade County's 16 hours of CE requirements for contractors in Miami-Dade County renewing their license.
16 Hour Online Course Details
- Instant Course Access - Link to the course and log in instructions will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase.
- Online Course - Complete the course in the comfort of your own home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
- Self-Paced - Watch each video at your own pace. If you are not able to watch an entire video at one time, don't worry. When you log back into the course you can finish watching where you left off. The quizzes after each video are not timed, so you can take all the time you need.
- Instant Certificate of Completion - When you have completed the course you may download and print your Certificate of Completion to present to Miami-Dade County.
- 1 Year of Access - You will have access to the course for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- Miami-Dade Approved CE Course - Our sponsor ID is #D-111.
The Online CE Course includes the following topics:
- Business Practices – Hiring Employees, #D111-032
- Business Practices - Business Overhead, #D111-030
- Business Practices - Customer Service, #D111-018
- Business Practices - Insurance, #D111-023
- Business Practices - Advertising, #D111-026
- Business Practices - Contracts, #D111-027
- Successful Business Practices, #D111-033
- Business Practices – Internet & Social Media, #D111-031
- Workers Compensation, #D111-019
- Florida Lien Law, #D111-020
- Laws & Rules, #D111-022
- Broward County Chapter 9, #D111-024
- Code of Miami Dade County – Chapter 10, #D111-028
- Workplace Safety – OSHA, #D111-025
- Wind Mitigation, #D111-021
- Advanced Training – FBC & ASTM, #D111-029
Please contact our Licensing Advisers at 954-210-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll and/or answer any questions you may have.