NASCLA Accredited Examination; National Commercial (General) Building Contractor Examination
NASCLA Accredited Examination Commercial General Building Contractor Course
Call 904-710-8908 Charlie Bennett for more details on the exam prep course and on books for the exam.
At 1 Exam Prep, we have the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam.
Our online instruction videos make it convenient and easy for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractors license.
Our course gives you:
- One (1) year of access to our online course that includes updated information from feedback from our students.
- Highlighting and tabbing locations for every required book. THE ACTUAL TABS (BLANK OR PREPRINTED) ARE AT AN EXTRA COST. ($25 for 375 blank tabs, or $50-$100 for preprinted tabs, depending on your course.)
- Hundreds of practice questions. We base these per book so you can understand which questions come from which book to better know where to find the answer, as well as final exams to reinforce your test taking skills.
- Over an hour of videos and reading material of test taking techniques, which from our feedback is the most effective part of any open book exam.
- We also have a price match guarantee and will beat any price on the books.
The NASCLA – Accredited Examination for Commercial General Building Contractors is used by State Licensing Agencies to test commercial general building contractor candidates who are applying for a contractor’s license. The exam is designed to reduce redundant licensing requirements and assist contractors who need to be licensed in multiple jurisdictions.
Test with Confidence!
- The exam is OPEN BOOK
- The exam is 5-1/2 hours
- The exam has 115 questions, with a minimum passing score of 81
If you pass the NASCLA Accredited Examination for Commercial Building Contractors, your name will be entered into the NASCLA National Examination Database (NED) and you may use this information in other states that accept that NASCLA Accredited Examination.
Contractors who take the accredited examination can access NASCLA’s examination database and request that their results be sent to other jurisdictions that accept the examination, thereby reducing redundant licensing requirements.
State Contractor Licensing Agencies currently Administering the NASCLA Exam include;
Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina and US Virgin Islands
State Contractor Licensing Agencies currently Accepting the NASCLA Exam include;
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia and US Virgin Islands
Some states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Accredited Exam.