Continental Chicago 302 Brick Masonry Contractor B Card - Online Exam Prep Course
City of Chicago Brick Masonry Contractor - Card B
This online exam prep course will cover the topics listed below. Books are NOT included in price of exam prep.
Our Contractor Licensing Exam Prep courses cover the following:
- Tab and highlight locations for all books
- Hundreds of practice questions depending on number of books for your exam
- Test taking skills videos
- Instructional videos
- Mathematical instructional videos ( if applicable)
B Card Concrete Masonry Contractors
I. Masonry Materials 17% of Examination
II. Masonry Installations 25% of Examination
III. Masonry Tools, Equipment & Fasteners 14% of Examination
IV. Quantity Surveying & Estimating 11% of Examination
V. Business Math 11% of Examination
VI. Safety Regulations 23% of Examination
Recommended Study Materials
References for B Card Examinations
1. Masonry Skills, Sixth Edition (2008) Also supported by 5th Edition (2003)
2. Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers and Builders, Sixth Edition, 2008
3. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926 (OSHA).
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.