Florida Alarm Systems II Contractor Exam Complete Book Set; Highlighted & Tabbed
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
*Please allow an additional 15 business days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
The set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Alarm Systems II exam books includes:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Fed. Regulation, Title 29 (OSHA) Parts 1926, 1910, 1904
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2017
- NTC Blue Book
- Telecommunication Wiring, 3rd Ed. 2001
The following references are NOT included:
- UL 681 - Installation and Classification of Burglar and Holdup Alarm Systems
- UL 365 - Police Station Connected Burglar Alarm Units and Systems
These references are available as a PDF file free of charge only to candidates approved to take one or more of the Alarm One, Alarm Two, and Unlimited examinations. Please be sure that you have applied to take at least one exam and have been approved before making a request. To email your request, please send your first and last name and/or your candidate ID number to ElectricalContractors.Reference@myfloridalicense.com. Please make one combined request for UL 681 and UL 365.