We Can Help! Call 877-804-3959 or complete this form and we will call you
Complete Book Set for Florida Unlimited Electrical Exam
The Complete Book Set for the Florida Unlimited Electrical Exam includes:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29 (OSHA) Parts 1926, 1910, 1904
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2014
- NFPA 72-National Fire Alarm Code 2016 Edition
- NFPA 780-Lightning Protection Code 2017
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code 2015 Edition
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, Bukowski & Moore, 3rd Ed., 2003 or 4th Ed., 2010
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems, 1999, 3rd Edition, William H. Trimmer.
- Engineering Sign Structures, An Introduction to Analysis and Design, 1998, Jones, Benjamin
- Security: A Guide to Security System Design and Equipment Selection and Installation, 1992, 2nd Edition, Neil Cumming.
- NEON, Techniques and Handling, 1997, 4th E, Samuel C. Miller
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 16th Edition
- Telecommunication Wiring, 2001, Herrick
Book package will NOT include the following books:
- ***RN20 UL 681-Installation and Classification of Burglar and Holdup Alarm Systems
NOTE: This is available as a PDF file free of charge to exam candidates. Please email your request for a single copy of UL 681 and UL 365 to ELC.Reference@dbpr.state.fl.us Make one combined request for UL 681 and UL 365.
***RN21 UL 365-Police Station Connect. Burg. Alarm Units