Complete Book Set for Mississippi NASCLA Exam
Have Questions? Call 904-710-8908 for more details on books required for the exam and our exam prep courses.
Book package includes all of the following books for the NASCLA Accredited Commercial General Building Contractor Examination:
- Mississippi Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Mgmt, 4th Ed.
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017, William R. Mincks, Hal Johnston
- Construction Project Management, 2014, 4th Edition, Frederick Gould, Nancy Joyce
- ACI 318-14 (2014) Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 12th ed
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006, 2nd Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011, Dave Roberts
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014, United States Gypsum Company (USG)
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2011, 9th edition, Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8 th edition (2015).
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 2014, 9th Edition, Cameron K. Andres and Ronald C. Smith
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction 2016 (Student Edition), John L. Feirer and Mark D. Feirer
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson, 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition
- International Building Code, 2015 Edition
Some states do require contractors to pass a separate “Business and Law Exam”. This exam is open book and requires the State-specific NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book. This book would be required in addition to the Basic NASCLA Business, Law and Project Management book required for the NASCLA Accredited Exam.