Florida Plumbing Contractor License (Book Rental)
$1,145 (taxes and shipping included)
*plus $1,000 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped.
Book Rental for Plumbing Contractor
- Includes highlighted and tabbed books
- Trade course (Plumbing course)
- Business and Finance course online
- 6 months of access to online course
- 4 in person classes
Flordia Plumbing Contractor is a contractor whose services are unlimited in the plumbing trade and includes contracting business consisting of the execution of contracts requiring the experience, financial means, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, or, if not prohibited by law, design plumbing.
A plumbing contractor may install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, or, if not prohibited by law, design the following without obtaining an additional local regulatory license, certificate, or
The scope of work of the plumbing contractor also includes the design, if not prohibited by law, and installation, maintenance, repair, alteration, or extension of air-piping, vacuum line piping, oxygen line piping, nitrous oxide piping, and all related medical gas systems; fire line standpipes and fire sprinklers if authorized by law; ink and chemical lines; fuel oil and gasoline piping and tank and pump installation, except bulk storage plants; and pneumatic control piping systems, all in a manner that complies with all plans, specifications, codes, laws, and regulations applicable.
The scope of work of the plumbing contractor applies to private property and public property, including any excavation work incidental thereto, and includes the work of the specialty plumbing contractor. Such contractor shall subcontract, with a qualified contractor in the field concerned, all other work incidental to the work but which is specified as being the work of a trade other than that of a plumbing contractor.
This definition does not limit the scope of work of any specialty contractor certified pursuant to s. 489.113(6) and does not require certification or registration under this part as a category I liquefied petroleum gas dealer, or category V LP gas installer, as defined in s. 527.01, who is licensed under chapter 527 or an authorized employee of a public natural gas utility or of a private natural gas utility regulated by the Public Service Commission when disconnecting and reconnecting water lines in the servicing or replacement of an existing
A plumbing contractor may perform drain cleaning and clearing and install or repair rainwater catchment systems; however, a mandatory licensing requirement is not established for the performance of these specific services.
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
*Please allow an additional 7-10 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
- Chapter 64E-6, Florida Administrative Code, Standards for Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems, July 16, 2013
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- NFPA 14 – Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems, 2013
- NFPA 99 - Health Care Facilities, (Chapter 3 & 5, Annex A & C), 2015
- Plumber’s Handbook Revised, Howard C. Massey, 2006
- Solar Thermal Manual: Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006.
- Mathematics for Plumbers and Pipefitters, 8th Edition 2013
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2017
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (AIA-A201-2017)
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (AIA-A401-2017)
- A701 Instructions to Bidder 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
Manual, 2017 (FCM-2017)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2018