We Can Help! Call 877-804-3959 or complete this form and will call you
Please fill the above required fields!
Your cart is empty!
Florida Gas Line Contractor License Exam Book Set - Trade Books - Highlighted & Tabbed
A Florida Gas Line Contractor is a contractor whose scope of work is limited to installation, modification, alteration, testing, repair and maintenance of natural gas transmission systems and natural gas distribution systems with all appurtenances within rights-of-way, easements, or terminating at the meter.
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
*Please allow an additional 5-7 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Gas Line Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Pipefitter's Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967, 2nd Printing.
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2010 (710020001-G)
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556, Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), October 2010
- Florida Department of Transportation Trucking Manual, April 2013
- Code of Federal Regulations, Pipeline Safety Regulations, CFR Title 49, Part 192, 2016. (Revised Oct.1, 2016).
- Specification for Line Pipe, API Specification 5L, 45th Edition, December 2012
- Document D-2513-16a, Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Gas Pressure Pipe, Tubing, and Fitting, 2016
- Rules of the Public Service Commission, Chapter 25-12, Safety of Gas Transportation by Pipeline, 2009
- Metals and How to Weld Them, Second Edition, 1990
- 555-Directional Bore, 2013
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2013
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2014 *Effective May 1st, 2018 the 2017 Edition will be used for the examination.