Florida State Sheet Metal Contractors License Exam Book Set - Trade Books - Highlighted & Tabbed
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
*Please allow an additional 5-7 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
Florida Sheet Metal Contractor is a contractor whose services are unlimited in the sheet metal trade and who has the experience, knowledge, and skill necessary for the manufacture, fabrication, assembling, handling, erection, installation, dismantling, conditioning, adjustment, insulation, alteration, repair, servicing, or design, if not prohibited by law, of ferrous or nonferrous metal work of U.S. No. 10 gauge or its equivalent or lighter gauge and of other materials, including, but not limited to, fiberglass, used in lieu thereof and of air-handling systems, including the setting of air-handling equipment and reinforcement of same, the balancing of air-handling systems, and any duct cleaning and equipment sanitizing that requires at least a partial disassembling of the system.
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Sheet Metal Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2015
- NFPA 91 Standard for Exhaust Systems for Air Conveying of Vapors, Gases, Mists, and Noncombustible Particulate Solids, 2015
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2014
- SMACNA Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 7th Edition, 2003.
- SMACNA HVAC Duct Construction Standards, Metal and Flexible, 3rd Edition 2005
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition, January 2012.
- Trane Ductulator, 1976 or later.
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2017