Florida Solar Contractor Exam Complete Book Set - Trade Books - Highlighted & Tabbed
*Please allow an additional 15 business days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Solar Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Walker's Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 32nd Ed.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926)
- National Electrical Code Handbook, 2017
- Photovoltaic System Design, (Course Manual), 1999 2nd Edition
- Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006
- Solar Construction Safety by Oregon Solar Energy Industries Association, December 2006
- Photovoltaic Systems, 2014, 3rd Edition
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof System, 2019
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems, 2020
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems, 2021
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
Florida Solar Contractor is a contractor whose services consist of the installation, alteration, repair, maintenance, relocation, or replacement of solar panels for potable solar water heating systems, swimming pool solar heating systems, and photovoltaic systems and any appurtenances, apparatus, or equipment used in connection therewith, whether public, private, or otherwise, regardless of use.