Florida State Residential Pool Contractors License Exam Book Rental
$795 (TAXES AND SHIPPING INCLUDED)
*PLUS $900 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IF BOOKS ARE RETURNED IN SIMILAR CONDITION WITHIN 6 MONTHS FROM THE TIME THEY ARE SHIPPED.
BOOK RENTAL FOR RESIDENTIAL POOL CONTRACTOR
- Includes highlighted and tabbed books
- Trade course (Residential Pool course)
- 6 months of access to classes and online
A Florida Residential Pool and Spa contractor is a contractor whose scope of work involves, but is not limited to, the construction, repair, and servicing of a residential swimming pool, or hot tub or spa, regardless of use. The scope of work includes the installation, repair, or replacement of existing equipment, any cleaning or equipment sanitizing that requires at least a partial disassembling, excluding filter changes, and the installation of new pool/spa equipment, interior finishes, the installation of package pool heaters, the installation of all perimeter piping and filter piping, and the construction of equipment rooms or housing for pool/spa equipment, and also includes the scope of work of a swimming pool/spa servicing contractor.
The scope of such work does not include direct connections to a sanitary sewer system or to potable water lines. The installation, construction, modification, or replacement of equipment permanently attached to and associated with the pool or spa for the purpose of water treatment or cleaning of the pool or spa requires licensure; however, the usage of such equipment for the purposes of water treatment or cleaning does not require licensure unless the usage involves construction, modification, or replacement of such equipment. Water treatment that does not require such equipment does not require a license. In addition, a license is not required for the cleaning of the pool or spa in a way that does not affect the structural integrity of the pool or spa or its associated equipment
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
*Please allow an additional 5-7 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Residential Pool Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014
- ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011
- Walker’s Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, Copyright 2008
- Guide to Shotcrete, (506R-16), 2016
- NFPA 70 – 2014 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains and Similar Installations, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Edition, 2011
- Pool and Spa Operator Handbook, 2017 Edition
- ANSI/NSF 50 – 2016a, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and Other Recreational Water Facilities
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017