Georgia Residential Basic Contractor - Book Rental
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Book Rental Package Pricing:
*plus $650 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are received.
Book Rental Includes:
- Highlighted and tabbed books for business and trade exams
- Business and Law online exam prep course
- Residential - Basic trade online exam prep course
- 6 month book rental period and access to courses
***This is a special order item. Please allow 15 business days for your books to be tabbed and highlighted***
This book rental package includes all the required books for the Georgia Residential - Basic Contractor open book examination already pre-tabbed and highlighted to help you quickly and easily navigate through the books during your exam.
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Georgia Residential - Basic Contractor exam books includes:
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Georgia State Licensing Board for Residential and General Contractors, 3rd Edition
- International Residential Code, 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition)
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2018
- The Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, 9th Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- International Energy Conservation Code, 2015