Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
Georgia Residential Light Commercial Exam Prep Course
Get one step closer to becoming a Georgia Residential Light Commercial with a prep course designed by 1ExamPrep to help you conquer the required Georgia Residential Light Commercial computer-based examination.
- 1-hour test-taking techniques
- Highlighting and tabbing locations for your books
- Practice exams with hundreds of questions
- 1 year of online
- Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
Have Questions? Call 904-710-8908 for more details on books required for the exam and our exam prep courses.
The Georgia Residential-Light Commercial License is for building one and two-family homes or one-family townhouses not over three stories high, PLUS multi-family or multi-use light commercial buildings or structures and accessory buildings for Commercial Contractors.
To obtain your Residential-Light Commercial Contractor License, you will be required to pass a 90 Question Exam covering the Trades/Practices topics. You will need to get 63 (70%) of the 90 questions correct. The questions will be selected at random from a pool of over 1,000 questions. You will be allowed 230 minutes to complete this exam.
This course will prepare you for all topics covered on the Trades/Practices portion of the exam.
Subject Area and Number of Questions:
- Sitework, Footings and Foundations – 8 questions
- Concrete and Concrete Reinforcement – 8 questions
- Metals – 5 questions
- Masonry – 6 questions
- Carpentry – 16 questions
- Roofing – 10 questions
- General Code and Construction Knowledge – 20 questions
- Associated Trades – 10 questions
- OSHA Safety – 7 questions
To obtain your Residential-Light Commercial License, you will also be required to pass a 50 Question Exam covering business/law topics. You will need to get 35 (70%) of the 50 questions correct. The questions will be selected at random from a pool of over 1,000 questions. The exam is timed and you will be allowed 120 minutes.