Georgia Residential Light Commercial Online Prep Course
Get one step closer to becoming a Georgia Residential Light Commercial with a prep course designed by 1ExamPrep to help you conquer the required Georgia Residential Light Commercial computer based examination.
- 1-hour test-taking techniques and practice exams
- Simulated exams similar to the actual test with hundreds of questions
- Book overview and instructional videos
- 1 year of online and in-person classroom access
The Georgia Residential-Light Commercial License is for building one and two-family homes or one-family townhouses not over three stories high, PLUS multi-family or multi-use light commercial buildings or structures and accessory buildings for Commercial Contractors.
To obtain your Residential-Light Commercial Contractor License, you will be required to pass an 90 Question Exam covering the Trades/Practices topics. You will need to get 63 (70%) of the 90 questions correct. The questions will be selected at random from a pool of over 1,000 questions. You will be allowed 230 minutes to complete this exam.
This course will prepare you for all topics covered on the Trades/Practices portion of the exam.
Subject Area and # of Questions:
- Sitework, Footings and Foundations – 8 questions
- Concrete and Concrete Reinforcement – 8 questions
- Metals – 5 questions
- Masonry – 6 questions
- Carpentry – 16 questions
- Roofing – 10 questions
- General Code and Construction Knowledge – 20 questions
- Associated Trades – 10 questions
- OSHA Safety – 7 questions
To obtain your Residential-Light Commercial License, you will also be required to pass a 50 Question Exam covering business/law topics. You will need to get 35 (70%) of the 50 questions correct. The questions will be selected at random from a pool of over 1,000 questions. The exam is timed and you will be allowed 120 minutes.
We Also Recommend
Florida Business & Finance Computer Based Examination (CBT) - Online Exam Prep Course - Pearson Vue
Florida Contractor's Manual 2017 Edition
Pre-printed Tabs for Florida State Business & Finance Book Package; Tabs Only