Georgia Residential/Light Commercial Prep Printed Tabs
Printed Book Tabs for Georgia Residential-Light Commercial. Our permanent quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly through the books during your exam.
Pre-printed Georgia Residential-Light Commercial tabs are for the following books:
▪ International Building Code, 2006
▪ International Residential Code, 2006
▪ Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
▪ Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition), John L. Feirer and Mark D. Feirer
▪ BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013 (Updated March 2015)
▪ The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition
▪ Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8th edition (2015).
▪ Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
▪ Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7 th Edition, 2014,
▪ Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008,
▪ SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006,
▪ International Energy Conservation Code, 2009 Edition, with Georgia Supplements and Amendment 2011
GA Nascla Contractors Guide to Business Law 2nd ed