Mississippi Building Construction Contractor - Book Rental Package
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Book Rental Package Pricing:
*plus $900 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are received.
Book Rental Includes:
- Highlighted and tabbed books for business and trade exams
- Law and Business Management online exam prep course
- Building Construction trade online exam prep course
- 6 month book rental period and access to courses
***This is a special order item. Please allow 15 business days for your books to be tabbed and highlighted***
This book rental package includes all the required books for the Mississippi Building Construction open book examinations already pre-tabbed and highlighted to help you quickly and easily navigate through the books during your exam.
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Mississippi Building Construction Contractor exam books includes:
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Mississippi, 6th Edition
- International Building Code, 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Technical Digest No. 9 - Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition)
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 17th Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- State of Mississippi Regulation of Excavation, Chapter 13 Regulation of Excavations Near Underground Utility Facilities
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone,, 9th Edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 10th Edition