NASCLA Master Unlimited Electrical Contractor Book Rental
Our rental package will include all of the books professionally tabbed and highlighted to pinpoint exactly what to study. Also includes our online self paced study prep course.
Please allow 15 business days for delivery as this is a special order product.
If you return the books with 6 months we give you back $1,300.00 from original payment.
Also includes online exam prep for the test.
Online course includes:
- Instructional videos
- tab/highlight locations for the books
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Instructional support
- 6 months access to courses
This book package includes the following books tabbed and highlighted:
1. National Electrical Code 2020
2. Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR 1926 - OSHA Construction Industry Regulations, 2016,
3. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Project Management Institute, 2000 (This copy will be in used- very good condition).
4. American Electricians Handbook
5. ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1, 2016,
6. Delmar's Standard Textbook of Electricity, 7th Ed.
7. International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2015,
8. NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th Ed.
9. NFPA 101- Standard for Life Safety Code, 2015,
10. NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2015
11. OSHA 3071 – Job Hazard Analysis Guide, 2002,
12. Grounding and Bonding, 2017 Edition,
13. Ugly’s Electrical References, 2017
14. NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2016 *This reference was added 7/29/21.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are testing in the State of Louisiana the books will be provided to you at the examination center. You will NOT be allowed to use your own books during the examination.