Pre-printed Tabs and Highlights for Florida State Business & Finance Book Package
The Florida State Business and Finance Exam is an open-book examination that’s required for all new Florida general contractors. This eight-page tab set helps you streamline your course prep and then quickly reference the information you need during each section of the timed exam.
- Tabs correspond to the Florida Business and Finance Examination Prep Course Book Package
- Permanent adhesive keeps tabs in place as long as you need them
- Eight pages of tabs
- Tabs reference the specific information you’ll need to refer back to during the exam
A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida Business and Finance Exam for Construction Contractor's. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Business and Finance Exam books:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (AIA-A201-2017)
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (AIA-A401-2017)
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 1997 (AIA-A701-1997)
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017 (FCM-2017)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2017