Pre-printed Tabs and Highlights for Florida State Gas Line Contractors Book Package
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida Gas Line Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Gas Line Contractor's Exam books:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Pipefitter's Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967, 2nd Printing.
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2010
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556, Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), October 2010
- Florida Department of Transportation Trucking Manual, 8th Ed. April 2013
- Code of Federal Regulations, Pipeline Safety Regulations, CFR Title 49, Part 192, 2016. (Revised Oct.1, 2016).
- Specification for Line Pipe, API Specification 5L, 45th Edition, December 2012
- Document D-2513-16a, Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Gas Pressure Pipe, Tubing, and Fitting, 2016
- Rules of the Public Service Commission, Chapter 25-12, Safety of Gas Transportation by Pipeline, 2009 with 2017 updates
- Metals and How to Weld Them, Second Edition, 1990
- 555-Directional Bore, 2013
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2013
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2017