Florida Pollutant Storage Contractor Exam; Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights
Shipping calculated at checkout.
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida State Certified Pollutant Storage Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
2. Printable pdf's that will indicate key areas to highlight in the books and where to place your pre-printed tabs.
3. Instructional video on how to tab and highlight your book
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Pollutant Storage Contractor's Exam books:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s 32nd Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29, Part 1926
- NFPA 30 - Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code, 2018
- NFPA 30A, Code for Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities & Repair Garages , 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) Title 29, Part 1900-1910.999, Safety and Health Standards, Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response, 2022
- Petroleum Storage Systems, Chapter 62-761 & 762, 2019
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), 2020
- RP100 UST Installation (Recommended Practices for Installation of Underground Liquid Storage Systems, PEI/RP100-2020)
- RP200 AST Installation (Recommended Practices for Installation of Aboveground Storage Systems for Motor Vehicle Fuels, PEI/RP200-19, 2019)
- RP300 Vapor Recovery Installation (Recommended Practices for Installation and Testing of Vapor Recovery Systems at Vehicle Fueling Sites, PEI/RP300-19, 2019.)
- API Closure of Underground Pollutant Storage Tanks - API RP 1604, December 2021
- Your Petroleum Storage Tank Facility Inspection Guide