Ask about financial assistance, give us a call 877.775.9400
Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights for Florida State Service Pool Contractors Trade Book Package
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida Service Pool Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Service Pool Contractor's Exam books:
- ANSI/APSP-3 American National Standard for Permanently Installed Residential Spas, 2014
- ANSI/APSP-2 American National Standard for Public Spas, 1999 (ANSI-2-1999)
- ANSI/APSP -1 American National Standard for Public (Swimming Pools, 2014
- ANSI/APSP/ICC-5 American National Standard for Residential Inground Swimming Pools, 2011
- Chapter 64E-9, Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Places, (Formerly Ch. 10D-5), 2016.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926).
- NFPA 70 – 2017 National, Electrical Code, Softbound, Article 680, Swimming Pools, Fountains & Similar Installations, 2014
- Pool & Spa Operator Handbook, 2017 Edition
- ANSI/NSF 50 – 2019, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and other Recreational Water Facilities
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020